cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

special discount

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

In my project i have got a issue what i mentioned here. I am unable to get the idea to resolve that issue. Please make need ful to me.

A new material is launched, so company wants to give a special offer for the first 5 customers and after which only a particular number range (ex: 3500- 3800), system should give 5% discount flat on gross value. It should always pick the best price for Company.

Regards

DVSK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Step:-

VK11- Aditional data- No. of order( By default 3 is allowed so for making it upto 5 u hav to take de from ABAP guy and develop the functionality.)

once it gets develop, maintain condition record.

Step:

Plz activate Condition Update indicator on there at Definition of That condition Type.

thanks

mk

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..

if u want to give discount for a range of customers first activate condition update in ur discount condition type and then go to vk11 and there from Menu-->goto -->additional data.. there u can see Limits for pricing.. there give max no of orders and save it..

Hope it helps you

Murali krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..

if u want to give discount for a range of customers first activate condition update in ur discount condition type and then go to vk11 and there from Menu-->goto -->additional data.. there u can see Limits for pricing.. there give max no of orders and save it..

Hope it helps you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I think I have posted some reply to this earlier.

Since you are giving a special offer only to 1st 5 customers, define a condition type & maintain that as manual condition type in pricing. The person who takes the order will enter the discount manually in the sales order.

Then if you want to give a discount to the next 3500 - 3800 customers, then you need to define a Z table to keep a track of num of sales order loaded. Put a logic that the system avoids any duplication of sold-to party if required. This is because same customer can order many times. If you dont to give the same discount many times to same customer, then avoid duplication.

Define another condition type ZDIS2. In the pricing procedure in the requirement routine put a logic which calls for the Z table. It will compare of the num of orders in the table is <= 3500. If yes, only then it will apply. MAintain the condition records for sales org / material for ZDIS2.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sivanand