Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

frieght charges to forwarder in delivery order

Hi,

I have a issue about capturing the freight charges to forwarder in delivery order:

- the forwarder is treated as vendor, i.e. partner function is setup to maintain the forwarder in delivery order.

- a pricing procedure is created in delivery order, in which several condition types set up to represent different types of freight charge according to delivery quantity. These freight charges are expected to post to G/L account by assigning relevant account keys in ActKey and Accruals columns against the condition type.

- the forwarder will charge on monthly basis, i.e. the total charges can be consolidated thru the G/L account defined in the account keys in ActKey and Accruals columns of each condition type in the pricing procedure of the delivery order.

- the pricing procedure in the billing, as usual is reference to the sales order, to charge to the customer.

May I know the above design is workable or not, any specific configuration is further needed? Will the freight charges posted to the defined G/L accounts during the time for post goods issue performed for the delivery order?

Thanks,

J Cheung

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question