I am configuring Funds Management for the first time, so new to this. I have some doubts:-
1) What is Earmarked Funds. Do we need to do any config setting under ..IMG>>>FM Goverment>>Funds Management-Specific Postings
2) In Override update profile (IMG>>FM Goverment>>Actual and Commitment Update/Integration>>Override Update Profile) we have the option of activating Period based Encumbrance tracking, what is the use of this and what is the difference between period based and year based tracking. I am using Update profile 00102
3) Difference between Payment basis and Invoice basis. what are the advantages of using payment basis update profile (00101)
4) Should I do FM-CO Integration???
5) What is derivation strategy for reassignment - If I don't want to change the current assignment of CI & FC in next year, still I need to configure this?? I mean budget structure in next year would be same ... I m using year independent data, so same CI & FC can be used to carry forward open CI.
I know I have raised many questions.... but I have no option..... Please help me.
Thanks & Regards,