cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard Organizational Chart in Manager Self-Service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the BP for Manager Self-Service, the standard Organizational Chart Tester iView, displays an XML of the Organizational Details. We currently dont have any third party vendor application integrated. In the std Tester iView with the std. configurations in place, is there a possibility to see the Organisational Chart or do we only to get to see the XML and a third party application integration is needed to view the chart.

We just have the default values for all the iVIews, Integration Scenario as 3, XML Tester iView Type is now DEFAULT, though I did change it to JNET (the Std. Tester iView was blank then).

Please let me know on this.

Thanks,

Bala

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

SAP has given a open ended solution , you will have to have a tool like Nakisa which will render data from the XML given from sap and show on the web page or application.

Or u may have to build on your own.

Regards

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer.

Thanks for the update. So is it like the only solution is to get a third party application (like Nakisa Org Chart) integrated in our system which will convert the OC Interface generated XML to Charts?

Thanks,

Bala

former_member206403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

yes

it is the only viable way to go with , if u decide to develop ur own solution , it will take a longer time to develop the same ,

i had attempted it , but we had used our own custom made xml output.

to share with you it took 8 months of development time , but with no certain acceptable output .

Regards

Sameer

Answers (0)