cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration CS with other modules

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am new in CS and now sitting in a project where so many are being spoken about integration. How happens the integration with PP, CO, SD, MM? what are the interfaces there?

Thanks for replying

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiii,

Followings are the ways where the integration of CS module take place with other modules. i am giving you just one example of each.

1. CS-MM

a. When you create CS order & assign the component in component tab the reservation is generated if material is in stock. if material is non-stock item then PR is generated for the material.

b. i am working on one project(NMHG - asutrelia) where they first purchase the equipment & then they give it on rent or sell it. There When GR for that material (Fork lift) is made then Equipment master for fork lift is created automatically. This setting is available in serial number profile setting.

2. CS-PP

a. When maintain a equipment as work center & maintain the workcenter number in equipment master in location tab view. then whenever you create the breakdown order for equipment you cannot use that in Production planning for that particular period.

3. CS-SD

a. When you create CS order & material is assigned to it in component tabview & click on sales order button on order screen the sales order is getting generated.

4. CS-CO

a. You maintain the value categories for CS orders. For that Value categories you assign theh costelement sothat the posting in CO will be done properly against particular cost element in CO Module.

I think this will some how satisfy your query. As you will work in particular area or in project you will get more idea abt integration of CS module with others.

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

PM Structuring Technical Systems for information on structuring and managing technical objects

FI-AA Asset Accounting - User Guide for information on managing serviceable items as tangible assets

MM - Services Management for information on service records

PM - Maintenance Notifications for information on maintenance notification functionality

PM - Maintenance Orders for information on maintenance order functionality

SD - Sales, Sales Order Processing for information on managing and billing sales orders and service contracts.

PS - Project System for information on using projects

refer this link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/3c/abae15413911d1893d0000e8323c4f/frameset.htm

-ashok