cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

configuring spool option.

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Whenever we opt for print from menu (Shift+F1), the printing option page where following spool options are showned...

1. Spool immedately - Not ticked

2. Delete after Output - Not ticked

3. New spool request - Ticked

4. Spool priority - 5 Medium

5. Spool reten. period - 8 days

6. Archiving Mode - Print Only.

All the values above are comming as default value but user can change the value as required.

I want to change the default values of all the above system wide or upto a user group especially in case of 2 and 5.

Can anyone help - How to do it?

Regards,

Soumen.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Soumen,

2. Delete after Output - Not ticked

This can be set in user defaults. Select all users for a particular group in transaction SU10 and then go to defaults. Here you will find an option for Delete after Output . Select the check box in front of it.Also check the checkbox in fromt of "Change". After this save.

5. Spool reten. period - 8 days

I am not sure for this but may be you can do this. Create a get/set parameter for data element PEXPI and then assign this parameter to users under parameters in SU10 with the required value. Contact your ABAPPERs for this.

Check this link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/Helpdata/EN/9f/dba56d35c111d1829f0000e829fbfe/content.htm

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Soumen,

You can also try the report RSPRIPARADMIN but it will change it for all user.s Check OSS note 323855 beforehand.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you give the print you notice a "print screen list" window.

In that select the output device and go to properties. select output options and double click the available options which you want to change and set the new values according to your requirement.

Rgds,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can change it via SU10> change > whatever you want to change, but i think it is not possible from User group wise, but i m not sure exactly, but it is possible through SU10.

Regards

Subhash