cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re:Issue in OM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have one critical doubt.I done master data uploading through LSMW Successfully.But the moment i am checking in Organization Management not showing any holders With respect of their positions.

Again i checked through PA30 Showing all records perfectly.

Though i tried Some reports RHINTEE 00 Etc but no result

Kindly guide me to overcome this issue.

Its so Urgency.

Regards:

Kumar Reddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check whether A008 relationship is maintained for position and person

if not record exists then u need to upload the data for these relationships

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sameer i am not clear what you said..

I just tried through PO13,Like this it is working fine,But thinck if we uploaded bulk records..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sorry for mistake kumar u have to run rhinte00 only.

give peried upto today.

check create holder relationship only.

give ur pernrs.

first do the test run .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Thx a lot for valuable Solution.And its working fine after running report RHINTE00.

Now all records are editing in OM

Then what is the use of Reports RHINTE 10

RHINTEE 20 Etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ur welcome friend.u use rhinte10 to transfer data from OM to PA means u have got OM installed first then u run RHINTE10.

i have no clear idea abt 30 .check with other members.

best regards

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Again i struck up with same reports RHINTEE 00

After uploading i am trying to run RHINTEE 00 Showing no of records are uploaded,but its not updating in OM .

Is there any thing else to run after RHINTEE00,Even i tried RHINTEE 10 also,no result

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kumar

Please follow the same and check where you doing mistake

if you not able to do so open new issue since this quesion is alredy have answered no one will attend

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you run the batch input after running RHINTE00?

A few other things:

RHINTE10 -> This program moves objects from OM to special tables in PA. Eg a job (object C) is moved

to table T513, positions to T528 and org.units to T527 (hope I got the numbers correct

not at my system). So it doesn't update personnel records per ce - only these tables.

RHINTE30-> This is the report that updates infotype 1 from OM.

RHINTE00 and RHINTE30 are each others "opposites". RHINTE00 says that PA is the "Master" and updates OM from that angle. RHINTE30 says that OM is the "Master" and updates PA from that point. So it really makes no sense to run both. You just need to decide where your data are correct - in OM or PA.

RHINTE20 (I believe) compares PA/OM and checks for missing objects which it lets you create. We never have used this.

The documentation in SE 38 is quite good for all these reports.

Just a little warning. If your integrations swithces are set to move SHORT from org.unit (HRP1000) to T527 (or 28, I mix them up) - and you afterwards run RHINTE00, you will get the SHORT written to your STEXT in HRP1000. Guess this is one of SAP's little ways of keeping us busy And many people DO set the switch to get the SHORT to the PA-tables - because wisely enought the lenght of the text-field in OM is larger than the corresponding text-field in the PA-tables. Go figure!

BR

Kirsten

Edited by: Kibo on Sep 25, 2008 11:00 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

try by running rhinte10.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Thanks for reply..

Even i tried for the same report..

It is not showing any result..What are all the inputs i suppose tio give using this report RHINTE 10.

Kindly Elaborate once..