cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subcontracting Scenario with PPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to create SNP subcontracting PPM, But I am stuck at R/3 only.

Master Data in R/3

1. Material - 21500327 with F-30

2. Plant A003

3. Vendor - 100731

4. PV with only BOM attached

5. Info record subcontracting type with PV attached to it.

Master Data in APO

1.Product 21500327 ciffed from R/3

2.Location A003 of type 1001 ciffed from R/3

3.Location 0000100731 of type 1011 ciffed from R/3

4.External Procurement relation ciffed from R/3.

But while creating integration model to CIF subcontract PPM, system is not reading the products.

What thing I am missing in order to CIF subcontracting PPM?

Regards,

Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

with PPM activities are must.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj :

In APO, a production process model (PPM) is required in the subcontractor location. The PPM consists of components and operations.

To transfer the PPM to the vendor location, the following prerequisites must be fulfilled:

1. To transfer a PPM from the R/3 System, you require a production version with a BOM and routing or master recipe.For subcontracting, you must create a routing or a master recipe in the R/3 System.

Caution: The operations of the routing cannot be any external processing activities, because these are not transferred to APO. (For external processing, unlike the subcontracting, only a single operation is edited by an external service provider. This process is not supported in APO).

2. You must specify the work centers in the routing.If you have not already transferred any work centers that can be used for subcontracting to APO, you must create the required work centers in the R/3 System.For example, create an infinite work center, to schedule the operations of the PPM using this work center.The work center is in the plant, not in the vendor location.

3. The production version defined in the material master must be specified in the info record.The production version informs the system of the APO vendor location where the PPM must be created.If you are working with contracts and do not yet have an info record for subcontracting in the system, you must create an info record of the type subcontracting.The production version must be defined in the 'Version' field (database field EINE-VERID).

4. When you are creating the integration model using transaction CFM1, subcontracting must be set in the PPM detail view.

Hope it will be helpful.

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Wht recipe is required for subcon item, it is F item so there should not be any recipe. I want to work without recipe.

Regards,

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Without Recipe you can not transfer PPM, you can change procurement type to X and create a dummy Recipe and than CIF it.

Else you can directly create PPM in APO and align it with your order through userexit.

Hope it will be helpful.

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure you can create PPM without activities . For Subcontracting scenario PDS is better option as you just need to transfer BOM .

regards