cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Component sap.com/ejb20 is not existing on the build server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am setting up my first J2EE project via JDI and am having some problems building it since it cannot get the reference to the DCs sap.com/ejb20, sap.com/jdbc20, sap.com/jms and sap.com/servlet

The error messages I get are

SSORedirectorWebModule: Error during synchronizing of used components: Component sap.com/ejb20 is not existing on the build server

PASSTHROUGH_SSO_1:statoil.com/SSORedirectorWebModule":Cannot find compartment of used component: sap.com:ejb20

WARNING: SSORedirectorWebModule: Compute DC build order: could not load used DC: sap.com/ejb20. skipping it

Is there a SC I have to add as a reference in the CMS track? Or something else I am missing

Regards

Dagfinn Parnas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got a bit further seeing that I forgot to checkin the required SC, I only defined them in the track(http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/ab/6760b8d7b64b6eb74052eb5bdf1405/frameset.htm)

Now after right clicking the project and selecting synch used DCs it downloads all required DCs locally, but when I try to build it I get this error message. Anyone know what it means ?

DC Model check:

[dcmake] All used DCs are available locally

[dcmake] ERROR: Check for used DCs failed: Illegal component usage: compartment "bouvet.com_PASSTHROUGH_SSO_1" does not use compartment "sap.com_SAP_BUILDT_1" of used DC "sap.com/tc/bi/bp/webmodule"; using DC: bouvet.com/SSORedirectorWebModule(bouvet.com_PASSTHROUGH_SSO_1)

[dcmake] Build failed with errors.

htammen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dagfinn,

did you define the usage dependency between SC PASSTHROUGH_SSO and the SCs SAP_BUILDT, SAP_JTECHS and SAP-JEE in SLD?

The dev.conf. you downloaded from NWDI to your local PC does not enclose this dependency.

If you forgot to define it in SLD

- do that first,

- go to CMS (Landscape configurator),

- update CMS,

- delete PASSTHROUGH_SSO from the list of SC to develop,

- import the SC again,

- go to Transport Studio

- restore system state

- import the SCs into dev. and cons. system

- be happy

If you didn´t forget to define it in SLD

- do the same without the first step.

If you still have problems edit the XML of CBS Build Compartment manually in landscape configurator.

You can find it if you click at "View/Edit XML content..." above the list of software components to develop.

The content has to look like this:

Regards

Helmut

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

That and deleting and reimporting my development configuration in NWDS did the trick.

One thing I do not understand is why does the dependency have to been in the SLD. I initially defined it in the "Required Software Components" in the Track data (but linked to the wrong version).

Regards

Dagfinn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dagfinn,

if you do that you only add a required software component, you do not add dependencies from your developed software component to that required software component. You have to do that manually.

If the dependency is defined in SLD (and CMS updated from SLD) the required software component will be automatically added when you define your developed software component and the dependency will be automatically entered.

Regards,

Marc

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Helmut Tammen ,

Thank you very much. U solved my problem.

Sreekanth