cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding MBEWH table update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

when the records in the mbewh table get updated ?

it contain monthwise closing stock for the period in which any transaction has occur otherwise it contain one record per year. In my system there is a material movement against the material is in july but the system has not yet update the mbewh table .

Regards,

Vishal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not answered Done.

satsrockford
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi

The number of data records that table MBEWH contains is calculated by multiplying the total number of records in table MBEW by the total number of historical periods (normally expressed as months) in which goods movements were recorded. A new record is created at the beginning of every new month and when a goods movement is recorded for a material in the new month. The system automatically saves the data from table MBEW to a new data record for table MBEWH.

Note:

u2022 Historical data records were normally generated every time data was written to the period closing program. The new procedure has the advantage that historical records can only be generated for months in which goods movement have been recorded.

u2022 If separate valuations are run, the total number of data records for table MBEW increases, as does the data volume in table MBEWH.

The historical valuation data for both previous months is extremely important for your current business activities (for example, for posting a goods receipt to the previous month) as are the historical valuation data for the last month in the previous fiscal year. Historical data records that are older than one year are normally no longer required.

Regards

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

Check in page 53 in below link.it may useful.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/25c1f5d1-0901-0010-d495-e96d02a0...

Thanks and Regards.

Syf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SYf,

i have read the document it is useful but there is written "the table is updated at the beginning of the each month" but in my system there is a movement of the july maonth and there is no updation up till yet.

Regards,

Vishal