cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WS14000133 error in Rejected items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The Standard task TS10407972 for Workflow WS14000133 has errors. Is there any tool that can generate this task so that the error is resolved? The error is "Variable &LASTPROVERNAME& exists in description text Task description, but not in the container". I do not want to manually do this. So Total Rejection is not working.

Also for Partial Rejection scenario, when i add an approver shoponbehalf in the BADI, the partial rejection does not work. If A shops on behalf of B, B gets the workitem to approve and he rejects 100 from a SC total value of 1100; A gets this rejected item and accepts; SC should now be 1000. But when it goes for next level approval to C, it still shows 1100. I checked and the BO is not getting updated when A accepts. Can anyone tell me what should be done. In my BADI i only added approvers to approval_table and nothing else.

Regards,

Chiru.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chiru,

Wondering if you found a way to resolve this issue since we are experiencing the same exact thing.

Thanks,

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, I made a mistake reading the date you posted the message. I will keep an eye on the chain.