cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how base value update

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi everyone.

there is change in the tax procedure. see some vendor will give the discounts after basic+ excise duty. than discount than vat/ cst will come. how this should be configured in tax procedure.

i have changed in the pricing procedure. it is working but it is not reflecting to the base value of the tax procedure. what the settings i have to do..

Thanks and Regards

santosh kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Take a copy of RA01 in M/06 as YA01(as Discount) and keep it as following;

Cond. class A Discount or surcharge

Calculat.type A Percentage

Cond.category Blank

And Plus/minus - A (Positive)

Use this in Pricing Procedure ( M/08 ) after Gross Price ad Discount conditions (before Subtotal) and assign Subtotal "6" against this condition type.

In OBQ3 - Tax Procedure, assign AltCBV 363 to CST/VAT Condition Type (JIP1/JIP5)

Now check the calculation will happen as following;

Gross Price = 10000 INR

Discount (as -ve/+ve) = 1000 INR

BED 14% = 1400 INR

ECS 2% = 28 INR

SECess 1% = 14 INR

CST 2% = 248.84 INR

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi pankaj,

i have done that but still it is increasing the basic price with the discount. after that it is calculating excise duty on the total value .. i require the pricing procedure as follows

basic 1000

ed

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

what u mean by increasing base value ,is ur discount is get added to the base value

if yes then got o the condition of the discount and check for the - indicator at right

plz explain the problem

regards

kunal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi pankaj,

i have done that but still it is increasing the basic price with the discount. after that it is calculating excise duty on the total value .. i require the pricing procedure as follows

basic 1000

ed 140

ces 2.8

sces 1.4

total= 1144.2

discount 100

cst/vat 4%

total value=1085.96

so how to configure

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

change ur procedure

ur discount condiion is might be after the excise condition ,and u night be given the dependencies wrongly

so u have to change the position of ur condition and place it properly after the ed cessh cess ,

take help of some std procedures

regards

kunal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi pankaj,

it is reflecting in my pricing procedure i am getting it.. by changing the condition type below after excise duty. it is working but it is not working in my taxinn procedure. how do i relate it.

Answers (0)