Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Periodic Billing Plan in Rental Contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Scenario.:

My client having a scenario, rental contract for the period of one year and billed periodically every month.Rent is fixed based on no of hours.(e.g. 200 Rs per hour)

But the total rent to billed for the month is changed every month because no of machine working hours are changing every month.How do i capture this scenario?By using periodic billing plan we can bill same amount of rent every month during contract validity period.Here we can't change no of hours every month.

Please give some idea.

Regards,

Kartheek.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

How do you currently confirm the machine hours? Our answer depends on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kookie,

Initially i created rental contract with the service unit as no of hours and in the quantity field i have entered the total number of hours for the month.By this way i can able to only bill for the same quantity every month.But this is not working incase of machine hours changes every month.So am not able map this.

Please suggest the way to confirm the actual machine no of hours and billing the same periodically.

Thanks & Regards,

Kartheek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

whu don't u go for creating Factory calander creation and Goods receiving hour setting so that u can thereby set ur requirement and system then folloe ur Periodic billing for that customer whose contract has been set.

Path: SPRO-Ref IMG-SD-Master Data- Business Partner-Customer-Sales/Bills

thanks

mk