cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax not getting calculatec

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

when i create DEPO sales order,tax VAT 12.5% not getting calculated.Even the condition type JIN6 is not seen

every time i need to give this conditon type and percentage manually, then only tax value is picking.

Actually this condition type and value shoud pick up from pricing procedure only

what might be the reason? please guide me

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

JIN2 is related LST and JIN6 as you know is related to VAT.Aftter VAT coming into the picture LST is no longer being used in most of the states.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

GB BL

Take the tax code from UTXJ go to FTXA clicl on the level and check the % maintin against the JIN6 condition type if there is no % maintian then the vat amount will not calculated. Please chk and maitian D for the JIN6 as explained by Mr Laxmipathy.

Hope this will help you.

Thx.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear GB

As already suggested in your earlier thread, please go to V/08, select your Depot Pricing Procedure and untick the box under the tab "Manual" against this condition type.

Parallelly, you also maintain "D" against the field "Manual entries" in V/06 for JIN6.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

I got your suggetion and thank you very much for your quick response .Now that condition type is seen ,but tax value in not getting calculated

but one doubt

what is the difference between CONDITION TYPES JIN6 and JIN2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You must have specified JIN6 as manual in the pricing procedure that is the reason you are not able to view it and secondly since you seem to be using TAXINJ you should maintain a condition record with the relevant tax code(VAT 12.5%) for the suitable key combination(Country/Plntregion/Region/TaxCl1cust/TaxCl.Mat),then the system will diplay the condition type automatically.

Regards

Praveen