Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

installation error load_format_error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

I have installed ECC5.0 on Win2003 server and Oracle 9i

after the installation completion and when i am logging on to 000 client DDIC user I am getting the below dump and not able to do any transaction

Runtime errors LOAD_FORMAT_ERROR

DATE AND TIME 25.09.2008 11:36:44

shrt test

format error when loading ABAP/4 program "SAPLSHI6:.

what happened

The current abap prg had to be terminated because the abap processor detected an internal system error.

the surrent abap prg SAPLSMNU_new had to be terminated because the abap processor discovered an invalid system state.

error analysis

the generated load version of the abap/4 prg SAPLSHI6 contains a format error. possible cause as follows

1. the line of table D)10L with the key PRG= saplshi6 has been changed, either with abap/4 native sql or by other means since the system flagged the load version of program saplshi6 as invalid. restarting the program caused it to be regenerated.

2. the table D010L or D010LINF have been destroyed in the database and must therefore recreated.

trigger location of runtime error

program SAPLSMNU_NEW

module type Function

Module Name MENU_GET_MENU_TREE_PART

pls guide me how to go further.

thanks in advance

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check SAP Note 1136465..may help you..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Upgrade the kernel.It should work.

Thanks,

Satyabrat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

This error [LOAD_FORMAT_ERROR] generally requires you to perform a regeneration of the programs/transactions associated. Depending on what changes have been made to the system recently i.e. support packs, kernel update etc you maybe require to perform a regen. If the error is only associated with a small number of programs, please regenerate

these. If a wide number I would recommend you perform an SGEN on the system. See the following note;

- 162991 Generation tools for ABAP programs

Defenetely it will resolve the problem, if not please let me know.

Thanks

Kishore