cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Characteristics(CT04) Issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Consultants,

I am having some standard Characteristics(CT04) in Development Server. But i am not having the same in Production Server. Can any one please guide me to transport the standard Characteristics from DEV to PRD.

PLease help me ASAP.

Thanx

Subramanian.Ramasamy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are going to be doing this on an ongoing basis, you can get with your basis-folks and get ALE setup between to 2 systems, then you can simply "move" the characteristic(s) as needed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Cheracteristic need to be created in Production system manually. If there are more number of characteristic to be created, then upload the same using some tools.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ramasamy,

Please give more details as to where exactly you are using these characteristics.

In case you are using these in a material - you need to assign these characteristics to a class, class to a material and material to a KB. You can download these KB's from one system to another.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using Characteristics to select Batch in Batch Determination.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Subramanian Ramasamy

U need to create Characteristic in CT04 in PD server. It can not be traspoprted from Dev to PD .

THX.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If it is a standard characteristic provided by SAP itself, then please raise an OSS message and follow it up with SAP people. This may be an SAP client based issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Characteristics need to be created in Production server as well using CT04 transaction.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

To transport the requests from DEV TO PROD the basis guy will do..

Bec u will save the request of Characterstics and u have to give the request number to basis guy, then he will transport the request no DEV to PROD.