cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default an operation/phase in COR6 - Parameter ID VGN doesn't work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

We are running ECC 6.0 and we need to have the field 'Operation-phase' filled out with certain value by default, right after the user calls the transaction COR6.

We have been trying to use the Parameter ID VGN, by adding it, along with the operation number, to the 'Parameters' tab in the userID. However, this doesn't work.

I would appreciate any input you can provide to have this requirement fulfilled as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Cesar C.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

According to SAP, this functionality is not available in standard functionality. I still don't know the reason why this parameter ID doesn't work as many others, but the point is that, in order to make it work, the SET and GET Parameter check boxes must be flagged on in the dynpro settings.

Just in case someone is curious...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Many thanks for the hint, but unfortunately we can't set that field as mandatory because there are some users who like to select the operation from the pop-up window that appears after you hit enter.

There are some others (the lazy ones ) who want to have the value defaulted from their "own data".

I hope this help to clarify the requirement.

Thank you!

Cesar C.

former_member189817
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi use TCODE CO86(field selection) and make that field as mandatory.