cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not able to delet order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi freinds,

In my order there was goods movement for 1 material which I reversed (but its not whoing in doc flow)

there is reservation which is also deleted now when I am going to delet the order its giving me error saying GOODS MOVEMENT STILL EXIST

The final issue on the deleted reservation is not checked and that is the reason for the error.

how to solve this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

done it

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Wish

Two checks are there to confirm whether you have proceeded correctly in the process.

- One is as already suggested here, via document flow for that sale order

- Another check is that if you have cancelled all the subsequent documents, then the item category for that said line item in sale order would be in editable mode. Otherwise, it will be grey if any subsequent documents are generated.

Please check and post the outcome.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Wish,

I belive this is a service order. Check the components tab in the order, select the line item and see the general data. The final issue check can be done there manually.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Deletion of sales order follow this step as below:

VF11-cancell Bill

VL09-Reverse Goods

Vl02n-Cancell Delivery and set qty 0 in that docs.

Va02- Delete it by assigning order reason (T.Code:SM31-OVAS)

then sytem will allow u to do so.

Thanks

Mk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

1st calcel the billing doc of it is generated. Then reverse the PGI in VL09. Cancel the transfer order TO in LT15. Then in VL02N, delete the delivery.

In VA02 enter the reason for rejection in the line item sothat material is not processed firther.

Then cancel the sales order. System will not allow you to delete the order. So you need to reject the items & cancel the doc.

Pls note that cancel all the reservations / reverse all the sales order stock if any which are against this order

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the document flow of the sales order take the delivery no Reverse the PGI by Tcode VL09 if not done earlier. Then go to Tcode VL02N and delete the delivery and then try to delete the sales order.

For deleteing any sales order u need to reverse all good issue and delvieries agsint the particular SO

Hope this will help you.

Thx.