cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

when i try to view the condition records for a condition type JIN6 at VK13, system is giving error like

There are no access sequences for condition type JIN6

Message no. VK061

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

GB BL

JIN6 is a tax condition and it flow form the tax code u have maintain in condition type UTXJ. If u wnat to see the JIN6 condition please use Tcode FTXA ( DISPLAY) and chek agaisnt the tax code. If u wnat to make any chage use Tcode FTXP.

Hope this will help you.

Thx.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since JIN6 is a VAT condition and to determine tax value in sale order / billing, you should have assigned a tax code in VK11/ / UTXJ for some available combination.

Based on that combination, your tax value will flow in sale order. Incidentally, can you please let me know why are trying to see JIN6 value ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

the proble is

when i create DEPO sales order, VAT12.5% not getting calculated.It should pick up from pricing procedure

Every time i need to give manually this condition type JIN6 and enter 12.5%.then only tax value getting calculated

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to V/08, select your Depot Pricing Procedure and see untick the box "Manual" against JIN6. Additionally, go to V/06, select this condition type and maintain "D" for manual entries.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think you have not assigned the access sequance in your condition type JIN6.

1) define access seq- Tcode V/07

2) assign acce seq in your condition type JIN6-- Tcode V/06

slect ur condition type JIN6- click on details bitton-- assign the acce seq in access seq filed.

regards,

sumith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the condition type,Wheteher Access sequence is assigned to condition type.

Regards,

PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

JIN6 is a tax condition type and the values flow from tax code which is maintained using FTXP tcode.

Regards,

GSL.