cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personnel numbers list in the posted document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have posted the payroll results for certain personnel numbers through Pc00_m99_cipe.

I want to know whether there is any t-code or table , wherein i may be able to know , which are the personnel numbers posted in a particular document.

I want to get the list of personnel numbers posted in a particular document

Thanks & Regards

SRM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM,

Through transaction PCP0, when you double click the respective row a multiple of times, you reach the personnel number detail.

Regards,

Dilek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply,

Yes , we can get the personnel numbers as suggested, but for that we have to go on clicking the different Gl A/cs ...

i wanted to know if there is any direct report where all the personnel numbers are available directly/

Thanks

Srijit

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks everyone for the replies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Friends,

Thanks to all for your suggestions,

I have gone through PCP0 and selected the document no & viewed the employee numbers

VKP
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SRM,

in TC PCP0, select the posted document by double clicking it,

then again double click on the document, you would get a list of GL A/c's in the 1st column, double click on it, then in the 4th column you will get the list of pernr's.. this is what i do.. i dono if there as a table of TC for it specifically....

Regards,

Vishwas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishwas,

Thanks for the reply,

Yes that can be done easily, but we have to go on clicking the GL Acs..

i wanted to know if there is any direct report where we can get the numbers posted in the particular docuement.

SRM

VKP
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi SRM,

i dont know know if what u are asking it is possible. if you do find out plz do inform me as well..

Thanks & Rgds,

Vishwas

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check with dliek response