Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

badi or screen exit for va21/va22

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me any screen exits or badi available for VA21/va22 for adding fields in additional data b tab. you can go to this screen by giving a quoation number in va22 screen, select the item in table control goto->Item->morefunctions-> additional Data B. In this screen i need to add 2 fields. How shall i do this. There is no screen exits available in customer-exit

Thanks and Regards,

subbu.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

here is badi to activate the tab and do all enhancement in the tab.

BADI_SD_TAB_CUST_I--->Tab Page for Own Data - Item Detail Order

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I have found this BADI. But i don't know how to create and attach two fields in the additional data b tab using this badi. Can u tell me how to create fields in the additional data b tab using this badi.

Regards,

subbu.

0 Kudos

I also have same requirement. Please tell me how can i implement this BADI for adding two field in additional tab B in va21.

Regards,

adesh

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The main program is SAPMV45A and the screen numbers are

4459  Subscreen: Item - Additional data A
4462  Subscreen: Item - Additional data B

You can add the screen elements directly, First time you need access key.

PBO modules and PAI modules you can place in the inlcudes

mv45aozz, mv45aizz.

The same screens used by Sales order and other tcodes. so you need to conditionally enable them for VA21 and VA22 transaction.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. You have said that we can add fields in va22 additional data b by using program sapmv45a screen no 4462. can u tell me how to proceed from this.

Regards,

subbu

0 Kudos

First you need to add the append structure to the table VBAP.

then From SE51 with the program SAPMV45A and Screen number 4462 , go in change mode, here you need to enter the access key , it is required only for the first time. then Go and add the elements what ever you required....