cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regardin spilts in maintenance order operation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Can any one please tell me what is split in maintenance order and how it works? How to create split? and what is the significance of the splits?, I went through library but could not got it fully,

Any one help me in clarifying the query?

Thanks and Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP Consultant,

It may help if you explain the problem you are having...

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the replies,

Dear Pete,

I dont have any problem specifically, but I wanted to understand the functionality of Splits, why it is used and how it is used, if some can give hints it will be helpful for me.

Regards,

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

If there are 2 person involved in the same operation ,then you can split the operation in the 2 ,by specifying the work involved in the operation ,in the detail screen you can enter the persons involved in the reqments assignments tab page

then you can confirm the same

regards

thyagarajan

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

[SAP Help|http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/42/1aaf860fac1609e10000000a114e5d/frameset.htm]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Thyagarajan,

I couldnot locate the tab page reqments assignments, can you please help me where that tab page is located??

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

double-click on the operation number in the Operations tab

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

After specifying the work hours in the operation only you can able to see the RemntsAssignment tab .kindly check .after specifying double click on the operation item no

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think to see the requirement assignments you need to assign personnel number in work center.

SM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

generally split come at opeartion level,

Maximum number of partial lots into which the lot is to be divided or maximum number of individual capacities where the operation is to be processed in parallel.

The number of partial lots influences the operation lead time determined in lead time scheduling since a split operation has a shorter execution time than an operation which is not split.

-ashok

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I don't think this is related to PM order. This is of Production order.

Regards,

Kaushal Rai