cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricinf copy control - condition exclusion gets redetermine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have a copy control set up from billing doc to credit memo doct with all the item catergories pricing type as N (Transfer pricing components unchanged, new cost) .It works fine and all coditions are copied as it is from the billing doc and cost conditions are redetrmined.

The issue arrises where we have a condition exclusion in some cases.We have a exclusive condition exclusion where ZFRT becomes inactive if ZFOC is present. So in case of above copy control the condition exclusion gets redetermined.

My understanding was that when we set pricing type N in copy control all conditions should be copied as it is.But in our case the condition exclusion is getting redetmined and all others are copied as it is .

I would like to know if this is standard behaviour or I am missing something here .

Thanks in advance for your help

Swapnil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swapnil,

You exclesion is redetrmined thats according to std behaviour.

Its because when prining conditions are redetermined values of all conditions is redermined and in exclusion these are compared as per your configuration.

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Do you mean to say that,when we select the pricing type N or D on copy control, exclusion will get redetermined, but all other pricing condition will not ?

Thanks

Swapnil

Former Member
0 Kudos

closing this thread

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Swapnil

Can you please confirm whether you have considered VPRS as your selling price. If not the case, then I dont know why you have a requirement to redetermine the cost in credit memo.

In normal circumstances, the cost would be considered only for statistical purpose which I am sure, you should be aware of. For information, Standard settings recommends you to have "D" in VTAF.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

In VTAF, item level copy controls, try pricing type D, copy pricing elements unchanged & see if it works.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Srivanand,

In our case we can not use ''D'' because we want the COST conditions to be redetermined.

Any other options ?

Thanks

Swapnil