cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

performance slow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When executing zreport in PP takes long time and also when we are doing SD postings it takes time,plz guide me for to improve the performance for above.

Thanku

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It may be due to bad coding also, do the single transaction analysis(ST12). Also check the execution plan.

In most cases performance imporves just by optimizing the code.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All the above replies holds valid. I woudl also like you to search for SAP Notes for the reports of PP and SD which takes long to execute. Maybe there is some note in which a

code correction is provided and hence you may have not implemented the same yet.

Code optimization helps a great deal in performance tuning.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Rupali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want 2 system landscape,first I installed ecc6.0 dev server.Iam getting error in tms configuration.first i enter with trcode se06-perform post installation actions,then in stms i created virtual system.then i checked in SAPSystemcheckconnection test its showing ok,next i checked in SAPSystemchecktransport tool here iam getting in version Version:Profile version 0003 is invalid.

when i distribute and activate configuration its showing error like this : RFC system error in system/destination

TMSADM DEV.DOMAIN_DEV

Operating system cannot close file

/usr/sap/trans/bin/TP_DOMAIN_DEV.BAK.how to rectify this one.

Thanku

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

there could be many reasons for this.

First check Memory parameters. Especially ztta/roll_firts, ztta/roll_area. and others memory related.

Next thing is , WP. check whether plenty of WP available or not.

Also, check ST04 or ST06 (in R/3, in ECC report look is changed) and find out the Extended memory usage , roll in and roll out usage.

If these doesn't help, then look at the report length and contents it is loading e.t.c

Hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

There could be many reason behind this , to start with check ST06 CPU details ,Paging values LAN parameters etc. If everything is fine there then go to ST03 and from detailed analysis check why this particular report is taking time to execute check the Dialog response time ,DB time, CPIC+RFC time etc and check which is causing the problem. Check ST02 and see if there any red marked parameters in Swaps column ,if yes u need to increase the buffer parameters values.

Regards,

Prashant