cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Access Sequence for Free Goods Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

I Have a scenario wherein i have to maintain the free Goods Condition records in VBN1 with a new access sequence namely Customer/Distribution Channel/Plant/material.

I have maintained all the necessary settings such as Free Goods Activation for Item Category, Assignment of free goods pricing procedure to my sales area,Positioning of R100 condition type in my pricing procedure with relevenat routines.

At my Sale order level after maintaining the free goods condition record in VBN1 in new access sequence, my free goods determination is not happening and at the sme time if i maintain it in the standard access sequence i.e. in Sales Org/Dist.Channel/Customer/material the free goods are getting determined.

Can anybody help me out in this..

Regards

Bhushan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had to change the structure from KOMK to KOMP.. Becoz the plant gets stored in KOMP...

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This was really nice on your part to put the solution here in this forum

After your qn the same issue was repeated in this forum for atleast 3 or 4 times and no solution came

And this was really nice gesture on your part to pull this out after so many months and replying

People like you make this forum very great place to learn

Thanks and Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you have not maintained the fields in the tables "most speciefic on top and most general in the bottom" here plant/dist.chal/ ku/materail

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There arew 2 things to be done or checked

1. Position your access sequence before the standard one by giving step nos accordingly

2.In the existing sequence check for the exclusive indicator in the standard sequence and i think that is ticked in your case

Hence after getting the condition record in the standard sequence the system stops searching for the new records in your new access sequence

If that is the casethen remove exclusive indicator from the standard one and tick the same in your new access sequence

By this you can get the condition records of your new access sequence without positioning

Pls reply whether mu suggestion has helped you

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no exclusive indicator at all during the positioning of access sequences in free goods... U Can check that in SPRO..

Regards

Nagabhushan.T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Make sure u assign new access sequence in Condition typeNA00. and maintain R100 condition type in pricing procedure. and maintain condition records for free goodsVBN1.

Try out this and if any issues revert back to me.

Regards

Srinivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have positioned my new access sequence after the std access sequence and maintained the condition record in my access sequence in VBN1, but still unable to get the free goods determination in sale order.

Regards

Bhushan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

as per my idea u did not maintained access sequence in correct sequence

so maintain the table in correct sequence

i e plant/ dist channel/ customer/ material

then try

If iam wrong pls let me know

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have maintained the fields in the same order i.e. Plant/Dist.Channel/Customer/Material same but still not getting it..

Regards

Nagabhushan.T