cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is there any possibility to get the Balance sheet by using profit centers

Former Member
0 Kudos

< MODERATOR: Message locked. Please post this message in the [Controlling forum|;. >

Dear Experts,

could you please help me out regarding the following issue.

business area wise we can get the balance sheet but i want to know is there any possibility to get the BS by using profit centers only for BS Items or can we assign biasness area as well as profit center in a single screen.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello:

In my company, we get a balance sheet for each Profit Center. But it isn't exact.

The CO accounts (or cost elements) go directly to Profit Center Accounting (PCA), therefore they appear well there. The key of all this subject is how the rest of accounts arrive at the Profit Center. The vendors and the customers need a special process (if you want to know it, I'll explain you), the fixed assets need another specific process (tell you the same). For the rest, you need to specificate the Profit Center when you register them through FI. Furthermore this way until PCA requires to customize some points.

In our case, the Balance Sheet for a Profit Center isn't exact, because there are accounts which are accounted without Profit Center (i.e. bank and treasury accounts).

If you are interested in this matter, I can tell you more things.

So long!