Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException:

Hi,

I am new to web dynpro java. I am trying some basic programs.

Like take two values in first page and trying to add those two valueand show the result in next page.

But i am getting this error.

Can any one help me.

The error which i am getting is this.

The initial exception that caused the request to fail, was:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: Property 'value' of AbstractInputField with id 'fvalue' in view 'StartView' must be bound to the context

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielib.standard.impl.AbstractInputField.getValue(AbstractInputField.java:1264)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielib.standard.uradapter.InputFieldAdapter.getValue(InputFieldAdapter.java:582)

at com.sap.tc.ur.renderer.ie6.InputFieldRenderer.render(InputFieldRenderer.java:58)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientimpl.html.renderer.uielements.base.RenderManager.render(RenderManager.java:434)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientimpl.html.renderer.uielements.base.RenderManager.render(RenderManager.java:133)

Regards,

H.V.Swathi

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi,

Go to Webdynpro Explorer and under srcmimesComponents--<ComponentPackage>

verify that Under your component Package folder(like com.sap.YourComponentName) image exist.

Check the Source property of Image UI element and specify only Image name like img.jpg .Reload and rebuild your WD Project.

Deploy the New Archive. and see if it works.

Siddharth

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question