Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No message in sxmb_moni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I have a sender communication channel which says this:

9/25/08 10:31:36 AM 1b3488308a2a11ddaf690015c58765de Polling interval started. Length: 60.0 seconds

9/25/08 10:31:36 AM 1b3488308a2a11ddaf690015c58765de Processing finished successfully

9/25/08 10:31:36 AM Processing started

9/25/08 10:30:36 AM 1b3488308a2a11ddaf690015c58765de Polling interval started. Length: 60.0 seconds

9/25/08 10:30:36 AM 1b3488308a2a11ddaf690015c58765de Processing finished successfully

9/25/08 10:30:36 AM Processing started

9/25/08 10:29:36 AM 1b3488308a2a11ddaf690015c58765de Polling interval started. Length: 60.0 seconds

9/25/08 10:29:36 AM 1b3488308a2a11ddaf690015c58765de Processing finished successfully

I am using a JDBC adapter as sender and fetching some field values from some other system. I am not able to see any kind of message in moni! And because of this I am not able to proceed, as I am unaware of what really is happening at the backend!

Can anybody please let me know if at all I have went wrong somewhere?

Thank you,

Warm regards,

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.......

I have given a select query in sender CC which is this:

select a.VENDOR, a.VCMPNY, a.VTYPE, a.VNDNAM, a.VCON, a.VNDAD1, a.VNDAD2, a.VCOUN, a.VSTATE, a.VPOST, a.VMLANG, a.VPHONE, a.VMVFAX, a.VMTRBR, a.VMPTYP, a.VTAXCD, a.VMFSCD, a.VMIDNM, a.VMCARR, a.VMTRMC, a.VMMNTR, a. VMBNKC, a.VMBANK, a.VMBNKA, a.VMBRNO, a.VGL, a.VMXNBR, a.VMXDTE, a.VTERMS, a.VPAYTY, a.VPAYTO, a.VMDUN4, b.VTCMPY, b. VAPLAC, b. TYFCMP, c. VTMDDY, d. BKCMPY, d. BANK, d. BKADR1, d. BKADR2, d.BKADR3 from datalib.AVM AS a, datalib.ATY AS b, datalib.AVT AS c, datalib.ABK AS d WHERE a.VENDOR=92105 AND a.VCMPNY=b.VTCMPY AND a.VTERMS=c.VTERM AND a.VCMPNY= d. BKCMPY AND a. VMBNKC= d. BANK

I happened to change it to something else (made it simpler by removing joining concept), and the message started flowing in moni!!!!!!

So I guess there is something wrong in this(above) query. But still, I feel if something were to be wrong in the query above, it should have thrown an error in CC monitoring itself! Strange,........

Former Member
0 Kudos

here you are showing CC monitoring,

instead you check in Message monitoring

with this check in SXMB_ADM and if required increase trace level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

When sender communication channel says its SUCCESSFULLY means its data is processing.

But not coming SXI_MONITOR means, the data is stuck in QUEUES SMQ1 & SMQ2.

Check ur queues and find out error.

Regards,

Skumar

Edited by: NS Kumar on Sep 25, 2008 7:27 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check in RWB->Message monitoring.

Regards,

Sreeni.

former_member189441
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

--->According to you Sender Communication channel is working fine.but no messages are there in SXMB_MONI.

---> Messages might stucked in inbound queue.

---> Go to SMQ2 and refersh or delete the queue which belongs to your transaction. and execute the scenario again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

Vijayant: I checked messagingsystem, I am not seeing my service there.

Kummari: I went thru tht blog, but I am not authorized to change anything in Integration engine!..

And i cheked smq1 & 2, its empty.....

Anything else tht i cud try...????

Cheers,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

get help from the basis people , regarding authorisations,if the parameters are not maintianed in SXMB_ADM

check this blog for authorisations

http://www.erpgenie.com/sap/netweaver/xi/xiauthorizations.htm

regards

kumari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

We had a similar problem with an FTP sender channel. Problem was that 2 channels were polling for the same files and and the files were being picked up by one channel and the other channel was just polling and no message ids were created.

The same thing must be happening with your JDBC channel. Some other channel might be accessing the fields and clearing the data at the source and the channel that you are monitoring simply shows polling info.

If this is a DEV box, try an access from some other table to confirm that the problem is due to duplicate polling.

regards,

AKD

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check whether the RUNTIME Parameter from SXMB_ADM is with the value 1 and try restarting the AE from visual admin.

(restart the adapter frame work messaging system)

CHECK this blog for reference

regards

kummari

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1.did you have a look at messagingsystem ?

http://hostname:portnumber/MessagingSystem/monitor/monitor.jsp

any error entries there?

2.it might be an error in adapter -> integration engine

so check the messaging system as I suggested ok ?