cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade 4.6C to ECC6.0 IT0000 can't be overviewed, can only be displayed..

dhenny_muliawaty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

dear all,

we are currently in the process of upgrade from 4.6C to ECC6.0

and we found this minor issue in the submodule PA:

using tcode pa20/pa30 we can not see any record of IT0000 Actions using 'overview'

but the all the detail actions can be displayed..

this is only happen in IT0000

other infotypes can be overviewed and can be displayed as normal.

anyone ever gone through the same issue?

we have updated patch for SAP HR : SP 32 and EA 7.

the authorization is SAP ALL.

looking forward to hearing from you.

best regards,

dhenny muliawaty (pei pei)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have u given the ifnotype else is it showing any error

dhenny_muliawaty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

the overview (mountain icon) can't show all the records- only for the infotype IT0000 Actions.

but all the details that we have recorded in IT0000 Actions, can still be displayed (using spectacle icon)

all other infotypes can be overviewed using 'mountain icon' and can be displayed using 'spectacle icon' as normal condition.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you checking inactive employees?. Also if you observe the action records are not displayed in the additional actions(IT302) table underneath.

If you activate additional actions using IMG node, you should be able to see the action records in the overview screen.

Sharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Check V_T582A for IT0000

2. Undet technical data, make sure you have values 2000 and 3000 for single screen and list screen respectively.

Hope this helps. Cheers,

AS

dhenny_muliawaty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

dear all,

thanks for your response and willingness to try to help..

all are active employees and i have also checked on V_T582A IT0000

here's the detail:

Technical data:

Single screen 2000 Dialog module RP_0000

List screen 3000 Structure P0000

Database table PA0000

V_T582A-EDYNR = 2000

V_T582A-LDYNR = 3000

anyone can help me to check on the screen field name detail in standard IDES ECC6.0?

is V_T582A-EDYNR or V_T582A-LDYNR SAP standard?

additional info:

Support package for HR updated SP 34 (the latest on SAP marketplace).

Support package for EA-HR updated SP 34

but the condition is currently the same.

IT0000 can only be displayed and not be able to be overviewed.

looking forward to hearing from you.

thanks and best regards,

dhenny_muliawaty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sharath, thanks..

i have contacted OSS and your answer is part of the solutions given.

it solves now.

thanks to you all...

best regards, pei

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's good news to start the day!!

regards

Sharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May i know if you encountered authorization issues when you did your upgrade from 4.6C to ECC6.0?

Reason I ask is that we have just concluded our upgrade, however, none of the PA transactions work (i.e. PA20/PA30/PA10).

We keep getting the message "No authorization to read data".

We are getting this even if we have SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW assiged to our user IDs.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

dhenny_muliawaty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

dear JLJ

we're still on the upgrade process. i can only share with you our current condition and the lesson learnt.

we have copy production, upgraded from 4.6C to ECC6.0

and we did not face authorization issue or any other main issues in HR cause we have not yet implemented the submodules e-recruitment/ESS/other sub modules that are being enhanced in ECC6.0

our technical team did the oracle database upgrade + 4.6C upgrade to ECC6.0 right away directly after the oracle database upgrade. TST production is considered ok. we only have some minor configurations to be done.

next when our tech team upgrade the oracle database to ver. 10 in R/3 4.6C production system, and there's a time lag (interval) where our 4.6C production system not directly upgraded to ECC6.0 after the oracle database upgrade done.

and current condition - production database oracle upgraded, the R/3 4.6C Prod has not yet being upgrade to ECC6.0,

R/3 4.6C production face the authorization issue (not HR module, but other modules)

we need to check and apply sap notes/release to solve some errors in 4.6C production system and related modules settle the authorization issue. current progress is still on the technical abap preparation and functional testing.

it's been scheduled the next step - tech team will upgrade the production system from to ECC6.0 within next week. we hope all will be ok.

from this experience, my suggestion is that you need to make sure basis team have implemented sap support packages module related/ enhancement packages- latest updated one in your 4.6C system, then you also needs to check sap release notes implemented related with your module.

would you share the steps have been done in upgrading your production system in detail?

thanks and best regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharath!

Where in the IMG i can activate the additional actions?

Thanks in advance.

Regards Stefan

Answers (0)