cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link on Tableview column

divya_nayudu
Participant
0 Kudos

I've to modify a Standard BSP: hrrcf_searchhlp (E-recruitmnt system). This BSP displays a table with various details. I need to put link on first column of table.On click of any cell of 1st column, correspondin column's value should b passed to another page, & extra details of it needs to be displayed in another window in a table format. Since its std code, i've made Z- BSP of it and also made Z-class of the controller of .bsp view which shows table. what all changes am i to make in .bsp view and methods of classes, in order to fulfill my requiremnt. I saw previous forums but since am new to BSP, its bit confusing.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

divya_nayudu
Participant
0 Kudos

i figured out that i need to add the code :

<htmlb:tableViewColumn columnName = "page"

type = "link"

title = "Link"

tooltipColumnKey = "tooltip"

linkClickTarget = "_self"

linkColumnKey = "link"/>

in my .BSP in order to get link on first column....but when i do that, the entire page goes blank. how am i to put a loop in my tableview and where to exactly place tableviewcolumn tag??

0 Kudos

hi,

below is an e.g:

<htmlb:tableView id = "idt_trucks"

visibleRowCount = "<%= l_lines_control %>"

rowCount = "<%= l_lines_control %>"

selectionMode = "SINGLESELECT"

onRowSelection = "onRowSelection"

hasLeadSelection = "true"

headerVisible = "FALSE"

table = "<%= application->listcontract %>" >

<htmlb:tableViewColumn columnName = "VBELN"

title = "Contract Number" />

<htmlb:tableViewColumn columnName = "KUNNR"

title = "Ship-to party" />

<htmlb:tableViewColumn columnName = "GUEBG"

title = "Valid-from date" />

<htmlb:tableViewColumn columnName = "GUEBG"

title = "Valid-to date" />

<htmlb:tableViewColumn columnName = "DELET"

type = "ImageLink"

title = "Del"

onCellClick = "deleteItem" />

</htmlb:tableView>

In your column "DELET" you must fill it out with an icon id as "ICON_DELETE".

regards,

Alexandre

divya_nayudu
Participant
0 Kudos

Is there a way to change the "Signature" of an existing .BSP page in a BSP application....?

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

signature means wat type of things like attributes or else.. u want change in BSP

Regards,

Shankar.

divya_nayudu
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

I created link on the first column using "bee" link. Now when i click on it, it should navigate to another page which i have created in the same BSP. But instead of opening new page with data, it shows error:

BSP Exception: The Object ZRRCF_SRCHHLP/details.htm in the URL /sap(bD1lbiZjPTEwMCZkPW1pbg==)/bc/bsp/sap/hrrcf_start_int/ZRRCF_SRCHHLP/details.htm?REF_CODE= is not available.

how can we resolve this error... ideally after

hrrcf_start_int/application.do should be there but its not coming in the url (fetched from factory method). Unable to figure out the solution for this.

divya_nayudu
Participant
0 Kudos

Could anyone help me with it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

I've the same problem!!!!

divya_nayudu
Participant
0 Kudos

my prob is solved...what prob r u facin??i jus hardcoded the complete url and passed tht in reference attribute of factory method. It worked for me.