Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

list headings and selection texts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I've created a report program in SE38.

It contained a list heading and selection texts.

I've activated it and the program, transported it

to QA server, everything is ok, but when

it was imported to production server, the list heading

is gone and in the selection it displays the name of

the variable I declared instead of the one specified

in the selection text. Is there something I missed?

All hints/help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Rayel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member15255
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

As u Know while activating the Selection Text it ask for a request at that time there mite be a case where in it was saved in other request so u will have to find the request and transport it

regards

suresh nair

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Rayal , have u transported all the transport requrests of this program ? , otherwise ttry to create a new transport requests and include report texts in that.

regards

Prabhu

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rayel,

Sometimes the changes w.r.t to Selection texts/List headings will not get added to the Transport request.In such a case you need to add it manually by going to the corresponding request in SE09 double click the request,under the OBJECTS tab

give as LIMU in PROGRAM ID,REPT in REPORT TEXTS and the zprogram name in OBJECT NAME.

Thus you can add the selection texts manually in a TR.

In your case as the request has already got moved to production you need to create a new TR in Development for this and move it to quality and production subesequently.

K.Kiran.

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the selection texts , text elements might be in attached to some other request, may be you missed them..

just cross check once. and if not try transporting the textelements again.

former_member15255
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

As u Know while activating the Selection Text it ask for a request at that time there mite be a case where in it was saved in other request so u will have to find the request and transport it

regards

suresh nair

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I remember including this in the TR of the program when I first activated the list heading. There lies the problem. I didn't import the first TR of the program in prod, only the changed, so the selection text and list headings are missing. Silly me. It's now working.

Thank you very much for all your help. Points have been awarded.

Regards,

Rayel