cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer within a company for zero value assets

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am transferring zero value assets (no acquisition cost, no depreciation, zero NBV) from 1 business area to another business area, therefore use tcode ABUMN (Transfer within company code) with transfer variant 4 (Transfer within a company code).

However, the transaction is not able to take place with the following error message:

"Retirement/transfer on asset xxxx 0 takes place with no values."

Actually in performing asset retirement, the same message appear, but it is just information (yello) and could be ignored (transaction still go through sucessfully).

Is there any configuration that needs to be done in order to perform retirement and asset transfer without error messages? Is there anything i need to enter when doing the transactions?

Your sharing will be very much appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use AS01 and copy with reference and do a retirement with scrap value from the old asset (It deactivate the asset and don't create a posting)

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Thanks !

In this case, the old asset will be showned as asset retirement instead of intracompany assets transfer. Is there any way to do a transfer for this type of transaction?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Post 1 cent on the asset, and tranfer it then. I think it is not possible to do trnasfer in the same month as you post the cent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul, thanks!

Answers (0)