cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel initial stock posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

How can i cancel wrong initial stock posting,means i have posted the initial entry for MAT1 insted of MAT2.

What are the effects if i do transfer posting MAT1 to MAT2 using Mvt 309?

Would you pls help on this issue.

Thanks in Advance

Rgds,

Jaggu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

1) In material to material transfer using 309 movemnt bot the materials Base Unit of measure should be same.

If it is not same then you cannot perform the material to material transfer.

2. Let's say you want to do material to material transfer (from material1 to material2). Since 309 is not possible in your case you have to eliminate the stock of material1 by MB1A201 and you have to set the stock level of material2 by mvt MB1A202

regards

jai

award if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Both the materials should have same UOM (unit of measurement), same material types and possibly with price control indicator "v" MAP (moving avg Price) with same moving avg price.

Then you can carry out MAT1 to MAt2 transfer posting using trax MB1B mov type 309.

The acc entries will be it will Dr (Debit) the reciving material with the appropriate amount & Cr (Credit) the supplying material with the same amount if bothe have same moving avg price.

Award if usefull

Regards

Sujoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can try to use movement type 309

The quantity is posted from unrestricted-use stock of the issuing material(MAT1) into unrestricted-use stock in the receiving material(MAT2).

Prerequisite: both materials have the same stock keeping unit.

Accounting document generated while using 309 Mvt.

1.Debit - Inventory account of Material 1

2.Credit - Inventory account of material 2

Material to Material transfer is used when material changes its properties after certain period ( Mostly in case of chemical and pharmaceutical industry).

Prerequisite for this is that material must be in unrestricted stock.and both materials should have same base unit of measure

Eg: In chemical industry material to material is transferred in case of acid with more percentage is mixed into lesser percentage

Hope it is helpful to you.

Jason.