cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal Activity Report - From SMD tool

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have SMD (solution manager diagnostics) running on SPs14. Under the Root Cause Analysis->Workload section Portal Activity Report Option is showing, but after i select the portal system for which i want to see the report is not showing at all under the system list. But for that same portal all other items in Root Cause Analysis like workload, exception etc are working fine. Any idea why the system is not showing under Portal Activity Report option ?

Thanks,

Murali.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

stephan_prat
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please make sure that in Landscape Management you can see Component PORTAL under you system. If that not the case, please adapt your System definition in SMSY.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As i mentioned in my message, Portal Activity Report Option is showing in Root Cause Analysis -> Workload section, but underneath that it is not the portal system which i want. Ofcourse SMSY has got Portal Component for that system.

Thanks,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Follow Note 893101

That should do

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. I already implemented that note, before even opening the message, so that will not be the solution in my case.

Thanks,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Has anyone have any other ideas for the issue /

If anyone can share some tips or instructions like anything in particular to be done for Portal Activity Reporting to work from SMD ?

Thanks,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am closing this since system is displaying now after doing the setup again for solution manager system.

Thanks,

Murali.

stephan_prat
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You mean the link PAR is not displayed in Navigation?

Regards,