cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to expand the upper view of the MD04 screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to expand(add more fields) the "Overview of Material datau201D tab of the MD04 screen.

We want to add Old material#, Material Price etc instead of the existing fields

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

This is a standard program screen, pl do check with your ABAP team.

Customer Exit: Program Additional Columns

In this step, you use customer exit M61X0002 to program company-specific additional information in your own columns for the display of the MRP list and the stock/requirements list.

You can define that additional data fills each of up to three columns in the display of the individual lines and the period totals. The user uses pushbuttons to access this additional data in the lists.

The information in the first two columns of the period totals display can also be shown as additional lines in the planning table for Repetitive Manufacturing.

Example

You want to display your suppliers telephone number in its own column.

The customer exit has to be activated in the course of the SAP- Enhancement concept. The name of the enhancement is M61X0002.

Activities

Program additional columns if you want to display information that is not available as standard.

Further notes

Please also see the documentation for this enhancement.

-ashok

Edited by: ASHOK on Sep 25, 2008 9:42 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sorry, if I was not clear the first time.

What we are looking for is -- In MD04 initial screen, you enter the material& plant .. then in the next screen you see the the overview of material data in one tab and lot size data in another tab and Procurement and scheduling in another tab and so on..

Currently in that material data tab, we see MRP Controller, Purchasing Grp,Procurement type, Planning time fence and ABC indicator.

In stead of these fields, we want to see Old material number and the price.

Appreciate if you can provide concerned documentation(links)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is possible to add new fields and even tabs to the MM.

Go it to OMS2 view material type that you want to change.

Note down field ref and screen sequance values.

In the customization you can change fields from the view..

for further detail info please ref PP PDF 2.

Regards,

Nilam

Former Member
0 Kudos

What we are looking for is -- In MD04 initial screen, you enter the material& plant .. then in the next screen you see the the overview of material data in one tab and lot size data in another tab and Procurement and scheduling in another tab and so on..

Currently in that material data tab, we see MRP Controller, Purchasing Grp,Procurement type, Planning time fence and ABC indicator.

Former Member
0 Kudos