cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

called billing replace with new billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi expert ,

i am newbie here , hope expert here can give me some advice and knowledge.

i have one billing which create under the billing no 91XXXXX6

but was cancelled(no: 98XXXXX) due to wrong picked material.

But now the cancelled billing i able to knwo from the document flow button ,and now the cancelled had been replaced with a new billing no (91XXXXX9)

is there a way to find out that, this new billing no 91XXXXX9 is replace for 91XXXXX6 in t/code :VF03?

thanks

Wilson

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As you have cancelled the Invoice and again created new invoice. You may check the newly created billing document number if VF03 (91XXXXX9), you can see the reference document number in the header overview. If it is a delivery relevent billing, the delivery number will be there in the reference document filed with line item number.

You may even check the document flow from the sales order, it will show the first invoice, then the cancelled one and the new one.

Prase

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the last action was before two months, so I close this thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi there

thanks for the replied ,

i called out the Inv no (91XXXXX9) in VF03 , header data , under header , in the referecen colum shows out 91XXXXX9.

i cant find any specific column or data stated that in 91XXXXX6 already cancelled and replace to 91XXXXX9.

Hope my explanation are clear enough..hihi..

thanks

wilson

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Wilson

If you see the document flow for billing document, you cant see the original billing reference.

Instead, take the reference of respective sale order against which you have cancelled the billing document. Go to VA02, input that sale order and press "Shift + F5". Now you can see both the cancelled billing document and the one newly created.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi