cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in File to Mail Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting the following errror at adapter level in File to Mail Scenario in XI production

Mail: error occured: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: java.io.IOException: server not responding OK to RCPT TO; 554 Relay access denied

In XI development the scenario is working fine. I also checked with basis people for the configurations of the two servers and it is same.

Can any one suggest the possible ways to solve the above error.

Regards

Prakash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I tried with one more SMTP server in both development and production , In development mail is going. But in production i am facing the following error in receiver adapter.

Mail: error occured: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused

Exception caught by adapter framework: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused

Delivery of the message to the application using connection Mail_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused.

Kindly provide some solution to solve the above errors.

Regards

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this message for more clarification:

Thanks,

Boopathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

I think you need to configure your mail server to allow the system to send mails through it.

Regards,

Yuga

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the Communication Channel.You have to give the

Transport Protocol : SMTP

Message Protocol : XIPAYLOAD

Connection Parameters for mail server

URL : smtp:/domain.com or ur domain name

user: ...

Password: .............

Mail Attributes

Use mail package:

click the chheck box.

Frm : xxxxxxxxxxat the rate of ..........

to:

Subject:

Check in SCOT ..SMTP server is configured and its green.. Give same mail host and port in CC.