cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI to get the Quantity from orders in live cache.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

Can any body provide me the BAPI to get the quantity value for the orders saved in the Live Cache. I tried using the BAPI

BAPI_SLSRVAPS_GETLIST2 ... but its not fetching any records for me. what else i need to provide it as input.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What kind of orders are you looking to extract the data for.

Please note for different kind of orders (Sales Orders, Production Orders, Purchase Reqs) there are different BAPIs. Also read the BAPI documentation for the required values to be populated for extracting the data.

Please see the APO-Technical page in SCM Wiki for usage of the BAPIs.

Suggest you explore these pages and search in the forum before putting in a new query.

Thanks,

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Somnath,

Here i am looking to fetch the IN-TRANSIT order information. If you have any inputs please let me know. I am already going through the BAPI Documentation.

Thanks

Ramana.

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this thread.

In-Transit is not a particular order. Any Goods Movement from one location to another location will be considered as In-Transit.

Let's say Plant A is sending Product P1 to DC B against a Purchase Order.

In that case in plant A the stock will be reduced by the quauntity of goods being shipped.

At DC B, the Purchase Order will become In-Transit Stock.

Thanks,

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Somnath,

Thanks for your quick reply. i got the way to find out the quantity in the In-Transit. But now I am struggling to find out the location and Partner for that order which are mandatory to change the IN-Transit. Can you please help me out on this issue.

dmitriy_karpov
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, Ramana!

You wrote you had found a way to get information about In-transit orders (outbound deliveries) in LiveCache. Would you like to share? I try to get it with BAPI_SLSRVAPS_GETLIST2 exporting product & locations and receive only sales orders. Otherwise, if export order_selection of delivery BAPI returns the information about. Unclear, how to find delivery numbers for product-location.

Will be grateful for any answer.