cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R3AS - Initial Load Transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have used transaction code R3AS and a wild card entry DNL_CUST* and load more objects into CRM from ECC - more than I should - Is there any command that allow me to removed the unwanted objects from CRM without effecting the system? What are the transactions R3AC3 and R3AC5 used for ?

Could someone please tell me - I would be much appreciated - Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once the data is in the system there is no way getting rid of it except by deleting the corresponding table entries. But usually it does not mind if you loaded too much customizing into the system.

As Arun wrote the objects are distinguished by the kind of data they use: R3AC1 is business data, R3AC3 is customizing and R3AC5 is pricing data. You can go through these beforehand and if you like to work with wildcards, you can set the not needed objects to inactive. However be aware that you first need to download customizing, then the conditions and in the end the business data.

Regards, Kai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply - please provide me a bit more info

Am I correct to assume that ONLY data (in tables) that belong to objects - listed by using trn R3AM1 - replicated between ERP and CRM ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not exactly, replicated are all data of the objects in R3AC1, R3AC3 and R3AC5. However, delta exchange of data (meaning an automatic exchange of changes) is done only for the object in R3AC1 and most of those in R3AC5. This delta exchange is usually automatically activated after the first initial download.

Hope this helps,

Kai

former_member205707
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have done download of material in CRM from ECC, through initial download object MATERIAL.

and also has set filter option as per the material type. Now we want to add a new material type in CRM.

For the same, I have done the request download, and was also executed successfully,

But still the new material type materials dint get replicated in CRM from ECC.

Kindly let me know is there any addition settings to make.

Regards,

Madhup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Liem,

I am not sure if you can remove objects which you have already run in R3AS. The last thing you can do is that if the status of your unwanted object is still in RUNNING, then you can abort that object in tcode R3AM1, but before that you need to check for the data consistency and how it is going to impact the existing data.

R3AC3 - Tcode is used for Customizing Adapter Objects. Here you can set filter for the objects which are available under this tcode. The table and field name on which you can set the filters is available on the Tables/ Structures Tab, and you can create the filter on clicking on the corresponding Filter Button.

Example would the object DNL_CUST_PRICE, which talks about the Sales pricing and pricing item.

R3AC5 is the Tcode used for Condition Adapter Objects. The usage is same like filtering, except for the grouping. Here you are going to set filters for the condition types and condition records, if it is going to flow from R/3. Here you can create new condition adapter objects too, as per the business pricing requirements like ZDNL_COND_A350.

Filters are used to control the data flow, and reduce the volume of data when transferring data from one system to another.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Arun Sankar.