cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data missing for 11 days in the cube

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a daily stock cube and a weekly stock cube. Data comes into these two cubes automatically but there is data missing from September 4th to September 14th for 11 days altogether. For the remaining days data is coming but for few days there is exactly double the data when compared to the source system which is another issue. Right now I need to bring in the data for the missing days. Can you please advise how do I do this? I donu2019t have the data in PSA either.

Do I go to LBWE on source system and extract the data again? Or is there any way I can extract data from the info package for particular dates? The data is mainly coming from the 2LIS_03_BF & 2LIS_03_BX.

Are there any precautions I need to take while loading the data like tell the users not to make any postings while loading? Please advise.

Thank you.

TR.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

2LIS_03_BX is an one time activity.

For this 2LIS_03_BF, you can fill the setup tables with selections as Posting date (the missing date) or selections as the Material Document Number. You can get the Material Document from the MB5B transaction, by giving the selection as Material, Plant, Company code and date.

Also you can find the Material document in table MSEG and MKPF.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if the load is a delta load, then in case of Bw 3.5 u have to run a init without data transfer and prior to this delete the init flag anf then run a full repair by giving the date range in the selections..

if in BI 7.0 i think u can run delta with selections...

I am sure abt this..

please cross check any help documents from SAP

Regards,

Kalpana