cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remapped Cross-Company GL Postings do not post as expected

chris_mowl
Participant
0 Kudos

We are remapping charges made to one company code to two or more other codes and expect the payment to come directly from the company that was charged.

However, all charges are sent to one company code and the

final payment is made from that single company code.

Is this standard SAP or can it be configured to post differently?

I have tried different Document types but it continues to post the same. This happens every time we run a remap file. We have used the IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS function module - which ultimately calls the Post_document function module, and I have also tested with several

BAPIs including BAPI_ACC_GL_POSTING_POST and BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST.

In transaction FBU3, you see two charges in company code 1200. They are to be remapped to codes 1300

and 5000, one charge each. Instead of each company paying 1200 directly, 5000 (which is Canada if that makes a difference) pays 1300 and then 1300 makes one single payment to 1200.

I can provide a screen shot for anyone interested. I hope this is clear.

Thank you,

Chris Mowl

ABAP Developer

Fossil, Inc.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

chris_mowl
Participant
0 Kudos

Moving to a different thread.

chris_mowl
Participant
0 Kudos

We are remapping charges made to one company code to two or more other codes and expect the payment to come directly from the company that was charged.

However, all charges are sent to one company code and the

final payment is made from that single company code.

Is this standard SAP or can it be configured to post differently?

I have tried different Document types but it continues to post the same. This happens every time we run a remap file. We have used the IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS function module - which ultimately calls the Post_document function module, and I have also tested with several

BAPIs including BAPI_ACC_GL_POSTING_POST and BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST.

In transaction FBU3, you see two charges in company code 1200. They are to be remapped to codes 1300

and 5000, one charge each. Instead of each company paying 1200 directly, 5000 (which is Canada if that makes a difference) pays 1300 and then 1300 makes one single payment to 1200.

I can provide a screen shot for anyone interested. I hope this is clear.

Thank you,

Chris Mowl

ABAP Developer

Fossil, Inc.