cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic clearing F.13 - need help

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

when i execute f.13 for a gr/ir account it does show docs which can be cleared but when i run in production mode it does not actually create and clearing documents between the good receipt and invoice receipt docs.

can anyone pls guide me , if there is something specific i need to do in the conficuration.

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this conditions whether your GL falles under this?

The following items are not cleared:

Noted items
Statistical postings and special G/L transactions of the type bill of exchange
Items with withholding tax postings
Down payments can only be cleared if down payment clearing for the same amount has been posted

else run the program to turn this to open item management through a program instead of trying to clear then switching.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I am also facing a problem in Auto Clearance of Open Items for Vendors.When I am trying to clear vendor Invoice and Payment Doc i.e KR and KZ but the same does not get cleared but rather i get a message "Items Withholding Tax Amount is not zero"but the vendor invoice does not have any withholding tax and the Vendor is setup with withholding tax base ZZ-Exempt from TDS.

Note : All Settings in ob74 are correct.

Can you please provide a soln for the same.why auto clearing is not happening

Thanks

Rahul

former_member1240588
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend

In OB74 we have to maintained rule for the clearing . system clear the doc accordingly. If we maintain assingemnt field /referance field/posting date /amount then system check all this and if all are matching then its clear other wise it will not clear.

Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

IN SPRO General ledger accounting Under Busines transaction *-open item clearing

Prepare Automatic Clearing

Use

In this activity you enter the criteria for grouping an account's open items for automatic clearing. The clearing program clears the open items that are grouped together if their total balance equals zero in local and foreign currency.

You must enter the following standard criteria:

account type

account number or a number interval

You can also enter a further five criteria.

You select these five additional criteria from the fields in table

BSEG or BKPF. If possible, you should choose fields that are also

contained in table BSIS (G/L accounts), BSID (customers), or BSIK

(vendors). You can determine the field names by displaying the tables

in the Data Dictionary, which you reach by choosing

Tools -> ABAP Workbench and then Dictionary.

Note

You enter separate criteria for each account type. You can enter an account number interval to determine the accounts to which the criteria apply.