Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with CALL TRANSACTION 'VA33' with PARAMETER ID 'AUN'

Former Member
0 Kudos

I started to post this as a problem, but stumbled into the solution while testing further. Since I didn't find a solution in the SDN.SAP Forums I'm entering this to help others who may have the same problem.

This code would not work:

SET PARAMETER ID 'AUN' FIELD sy-lisel(10). "sy-lisel(10) contains the Scheduling Agreement on the selected line of the report.

CALL TRANSACTION 'VA33' AND SKIP FIRST SCREEN.

It would go to Transaction VA33 but would always default to the last Scheduling Agreement accessed manually instead of the one I needed to see via this call.

When I change the transaction to VA03 it works:

SET PARAMETER ID 'AUN' FIELD sy-lisel(10).

CALL TRANSACTION 'VA03' AND SKIP FIRST SCREEN.

We can not access a Scheduling Agreement from VA03 on-line, but for some reason this call displays the correct S/A, and System Status says it is running transactin VA03.

Perhaps it is because we are using a custome Order Type for Scheduling Agreements (YALZ)?

Best wishes to our SAP friends.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

VA33 is for schedulinng Agreement so use..

SET PARAMETER ID 'LPN' FIELD sy-lisel(10).

AUN - Order number

LPN - Scheduling agreement number

now it works..

Regards,

Sathish Reddy.

0 Kudos

Thank you Sathish,

You are correct - it works now.

How did you know to use LPN? When you click on the selection field in VA33 and select Technical Details it says that the Parameter is AUN.

Regards,

Dave

0 Kudos

Press F1 in the field in VA33 and read the note in the end (in the text, not in the technical details).

Regards,

Valter Oliveira.

0 Kudos

Oh sure, Valther. You expect me to read the whole Help Text?

Thank you for reminding me that I have to scroll all the way to the end.

It is worth noting that using Parameter AUN and calling transaction VA03 it will display either a Sales Order or a Scheduling Agreement, whichever matches the value of the parameter. Since I have both Sales Orders and Scheduling Agreements to check, it shortens the code just a little bit.

Thanks again for your wisdom, Valther.

0 Kudos

ahahah, now you made me laugh ... let's wait for sathish reddy response ...

Have a nice day !!!

Regards,

Valter Oliveira.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello David,

Try like this:

SET PARAMETER ID 'AUN' FIELD space.
SET PARAMETER ID 'AUN' FIELD sy-lisel(10).
CALL TRANSACTION 'VA33' AND SKIP FIRST SCREEN " Check the Tcode here

CHeers,

Vasanth