Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the Label Font in a View

luis_felice
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All

Our customer is asking to change the filed label in a Overview Page of the BP View with a Bold characteristic or a diferent font than the field values, because the get confused when read the information.

They want to clearly see the labels different than the data.

Any idea how to do this.,

Best Reagards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

suchita_phulkar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi There,

This is NOT Possible in WEB UI .

CRM WEB UI has its fix number of skins defined.

Every Skin has an associated CSS file in which Font size and font color etc are defined. If we change it here in this CSS file as increasing Font size, or changing font family or color, this change will be for entire skin and thus it will be changed for every page on the web ui, thus both lable and value will still have the same appearence.

There is no provision for setting different font properties to label and different to values.

However, any user can personalise the FONT size, change the skin, usinf Personalization button.

You can find Personalization option on your Webclient , top right corner , its first in the row where Log off button appreas .

You can change skin, font etc there under LAYOUT section > Personalize Layout

Thanks & Regards,

Suchita

luis_felice
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Suchita

Thanks for your answer, but we found a guide were is mention that is possible to do it, just modify some section in the style sheet you want to use, and works, is something equal that you have to do if you want to change the logo and the logo name file.

Best Regards

suchita_phulkar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey ,

Thats Fantastic. I guess the BSP is THTMLB_STYLES . Extreamly sorry for my conclusion .

Can you share the info ? or wherefrom we can download the guide ?

It will be useful for everyone on forum.

It will be also gr8 if you could find some time and write a blof for this.

Thaks and regards,

Suchita.

luis_felice
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Friend

I made the question totally wrong, our client want to change the label fonto and color to all the Views, not for a specific one.

Your answer is correct, we are going to change the style sheet parameters for label, and should work for all the vies not for a specific one.

This is not possible as you said, at least with the information that we found at this moment.

I'm looking how to give you points.

best Regards