cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete from Table skb1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I try to delete a G/L account from table skb1 (Sachkontenstamm(Buchungskreis)) (G/L accounts master data (Company code)).

I use the following code.

DELETE FROM skb1

where bukrs = '1001'

AND saknr = '890000'.

But the account still stays there. Has someone an idea how to delete it?

Thanks for all suggestions.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use standard program SAPF019. Read the program documentation before using it. T Code is OBR2 (which executes program SAPF019).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks but I cannot delete them from there as the code area is productive.

So I tried to do that directly in the table.

But somehow it does not work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The transaction (program) is given by SAP basically to delete test data before the company code went live. So, company code not being marked as productive is a prerequisite to execute the transaction. Why don't you go to FSP0 transaction and mark the GL a/c. as deleted at the company code level? Users will then not be able to post to the a/c. any longer. Help text on 'Mark for deletion' checkbox in transaction FSP0 says the following:

Indicator: Account marked for deletion?

Indicator which specifies that master record data is to be deleted.

The deletion must be carried out using the program for archiving G/L account master data. This program archives the master records that have been marked for deletion, providing there is no dependent data remaining in the system.

Note

The program for deleting master records also takes account of those master records marked for deletion. However, you should only use this program to delete test data before you go live with the system.

But I am not sure what program is referred to in the above help text.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have worked with this.

The problem is the following:

Account 890000 is created. But I want to change some of the data and to create it again from account 890000 of another code area.

The mesage is displayed that the account already exists.

How to get rid of the old account and create it again.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why do not you change the data on the account via FS00? Why deleting an account and then creating the same one?

Of course, you can delete it directly from the table using standard table edit functionalities, but before recommending it, I'd like to understand what is the reason?

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Eli,

II think the problem has been removed. But really dont know how

Thanks for your kindness

Answers (0)