cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opening an iView within a KM Document without Header

Former Member
0 Kudos

Currently, I am working with a KM Document iView which has HTML links to other iViews within the portal framework.

When one of the links is selected, it fills the page with both the iView, and a second copy of the framework, which I am attempting to remove.

I'm using an href=/irj/portal?NavigationTarget=ROLES://portal_content/<docpath>

Any suggestions?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Edward,

it's just a guess.set the Launch in Window property of the iview which you are trying to open to Portal window without header

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately, it is also a normal portal iView. We are creating pages for each role to reduce the load time on the portal for accessing specific content, when the user may desire to access a different iView than the normal load.

So, I can't change the iView's load itself.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Performing a bump on this thread.

Essentially, I'm trying to set it up so that the KM Document has a relative pathing to the iView in the Portal, without loading a new copy of the Portal framework.

This is important, because these html pages are going to be used on three different servers, based on their stage.

THNguyen
Participant
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

How does the pathing work for the pcd address?

I.E. pcd:portal_content/../../../../etc/ for the purpose of generating the HTML?

Also, how does this work if you are trying to do it with a relative, rather than static link? Not https://portal:port/irj, but

/irj/../../../../