Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Copy and Save New Record from Actual Cube to Planning Cube in BI IP

Hi,

I am trying to Copy Plann Plann data from Actual Cube to Plan Cube Using MultiProvidre (through Aggregation Level).

Based on the below link i was able to Achive to some extent but at the end i am facing problem ,where the copying part comes into picture.

Link:[First Steps: Planning with Multiprovider]

My Scenario is

Actual Cube : Comp Code , Profit_Ctr, Material, Unit, Version, Fiscal Period/Year. Key Figure : 0Quantity.

Plan Cube : Comp Code , Profit_Ctr, Material, Unit, Version, Fiscal Period/Year. Key Figure : 0Quantity.

I Created Multiprovider on these 2 cubes.

MultiProvider: Comp Code , Profit_Ctr, Material, Unit, Version, Fiscal Period/Year. Key Figure : 0Quantity.

And created Aggregation level on MP with all Infoobjects Selected.

Also Created an Input Ready Query as discussed in this

Link:[First Steps: Planning with Multiprovider]

I am able to get the Input Ready cells for Resticted Key Fig Plan Quantity ( Fiscal Period/year , InfoProvider, Value Type, 0Quantity).

Now how do i save the data to Plan Cube from Actual cube with the new value entered in Plan Quantity (which is input ready cell).

Please give me suggestions on this scenario.

Thanks,

Former Member
Former Member replied

It depends on how you are displaying the data. If you are working in a WEB App then you will need to add a button with the standard type save. If you are in Excel you would have to do something similar, I'm not as familiar with Excel. If you run it in RSRT2 you should have a save button.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question