cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quota accrual in TE

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i run time evaluation for just one employee ,I am not able to see anything in quota ...i mean in table ABWKONTI....

What could be i missing in configuration?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagarika,

check the configuration in generaion rules. whether you have marked as generation or not for the respetive Quota.

This is mainly in the base entitlement step.

Please let me know once you checked.

thanks,

vasu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In permit generation of quotas in TE i have marked it as increase....what wrong could i be doing...please help

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the configuraion steps from base entitlements.

thanks,

vasu.

former_member207885
Contributor
0 Kudos

Sagarika,

You have to run the Time evaluation in the update mode to generate quotas.Try to run the TE till the end of the year unless you specify the dates in any rule(in the schema).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venkat

I am new in Time management. I am workign just on sandbox and trying to run TE for just one employee....I have filled the emp 's time data for like one month.So when i run TE for one month,will it show accrual information. What you said I couldnt understand as I am new in this field..Please help....and explain in little detail

Much appreciated

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vasu

What should be put in the related to period field in Base entillement for absence quota generation..Accrual or Time evaluation period?When i run TE ....i cant see anything in ABWKONTI...please help

thanks...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with Accrual since we require quota should be Accrual to next year.

thanks,

vasu.