cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF-Stop Sales orders going over to SCM

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are only doing the Demand Planning in SCM. There is a master data integration model in R/3 and this job runs overnight. We only CIF over material masters via RIMODGEN. Stock and Sales orders are not set for transfer to APO.

However when I check SMQ2 in SCM system, I am finding that during the day there are inbound errors (into SCM) and these are due to Sales order postings in R/3 ( they are posted successfully in R/3) . Yet the error on the SCM side says the Account assignment object for that particular Sales order does not exist.

It happens randomly and not on all orders of that order type

How do I stop the sales orders from being CIf-ed over to SCM?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

please check if the OSS note: 943924 is relavant to your scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick response. I looked at the note and has to do with Sales order changes and the subsequent trnasfer to SCM/APO. In my scenario the failure is happening when the GI is posted to the Sales order.The error message points back to the sales order. I do not think that that note is applicable.

Any other suggestions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you please check the application log in /SAPAPO/C3 to get more detailed error analysis..coz note 418748 deals with the transfer of PIRs(transaction data) into APO during GI even though only masterdata is CIFfd..just want to check if we can get some more detailed Info on this

Former Member
0 Kudos

At this time I have deleted the logs. Note 418748 talks about the Planned Indpendent requirements not existing. In my situation ther are PIR's for that part. My observation has been that the failures are a specific mvmt type. But not all GI's with that mvmt type are causing the Inbound error into SCM. The master data for the part assicated with that failure has all the necessary fileds populated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

unfortunately at this point of time I am unable to think of possible causes for this issue. I think only thing we can do is just keep montoring the queues and if you find again..take the help of your Abap counterpart to debug the failed queue to find out what exactly is happening

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help Sai. I will close this thread . If there are other issues I will post a new one.