cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Assignment Tab on Purchase Order Missing in MIGO on 201 Movement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is my scenario.

We are procuring or purchasing goods by material via a standard PO via ME21N. The account assignment and item category is blank on the PO. The PO is received in MIGO and posted into stock Account Determination posts the item to the required G/L account via Plant and Valuation class. The business scenario is that the materials are consumed to a Cost Center via a MIGO_GI using a 201 Movement. This is fine but when I go to MIGO_GI using the 201 Movement there is no account assignment tab to assign to a cost center. When I post I am getting the following error. Update control of movement type incorrect (entry 201 X X _ B). I can however withdraw inventory without reference to a PO via MB1A. I am looking for any help in regards to this as we want to consume inventory to multiple cost centers with reference to the PO.

Thank You,

Jeremy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked this config. and it is correct or appears correct. I am wondering if it needs an entry for B which signifies PO's right now its blank. Looks like it may be expecting an entry for B.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you want to issue stock with reference to the PO?

You cannot issue stock with reference to the PO. In MIGO_GI select Other (instead of order) to enter cost center. There can be no reference to the PO in GI. (I assume you mean PO is Purchase Order)

Regards,

Lakshman

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to OMJJ tcode and select movement type and enter 201 movement type

here double click on the update control on the left side

here the movement type should be populated for value stirng and qty string